Our default board, Any% (Unrestricted) is a technical, fragile, challenging run full of glitches, tricks, RNG, and a bit of flying fox.
This category is an evolution of Any% after tricks like Ladder Storage and Wrong Warp were discovered (Sept 2022). It streamlines the older routing of No Major Glitches by skipping many older tricks and sections of the game, specifically Lower Ziggurat. In some ways, this makes the run easier to learn.
However, due to the inconsistency of tricks (Ladder Storage with the stick, Atoll ledge clip, Wrong Warp) and the fragility of tricks like Basketbomb, this run can be punishing to grind.Get Practice Saves and Splits
If you have 8+ wand shots worth of mana If you have 7 or less wand shots worth of mana
To Overworld Save
Warp from Atoll to Overword and Save
- Run north to the warp pad and travel to Far Shore. Warp to West Overworld.
- Run from the warp pad northeast. Zap the top-left-most bush right of the teleporter pad.
- Run to the ladder and to the main Overworld shrine and save. During this step is a good time to active the speedrunner code for the next step.
Warp to Heir
- Run to the Overworld West warp point. To avoid aggro-ing enemies, walk through the bushes you burned at the beginning of the run.
- Enter the middle warp pad in The Far Shore.